My son's girlfriend has made a healthy keto blog with treats, snacks, meals, and desserts! Loaded with tasty recipes and amazing low carb food photos! She even makes keto birthday cakes! Please visit her for Delicious Keto & Low Carb Recipes!

Chocolate Cheese Ball's

>> Saturday, February 7, 2009




It all started with a cheese cake..

What happened was that in the beginning I thought of making a cheese cake with whip cream and strawberries..

the cake looked amazing in the oven, but the minute i took it out, it flattened and it's balance was off.. I couldn't even put a coat of whip cream or the strawberries that i planed to.
So I decided to make the cake into chocolate cheese balls

I scooped the cheese cake into about 1 inch balls and placed them on a sheet of aluminum foil.
then I refrigerated for about one hour.

In the mean time I started making the ganache. I let it cool for 15 mins and dipped the frozen cheese cake ball's into it.

It turned out to be amazing. Just the right gift for Valentines day!

2 comments:

Amy Beattie February 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

When making a cheesecake, don't take it out of the oven after it bakes - it will flatten... Instead, let it cool slowly in the oven. The cheeseballs sound amazing though!

Pontch February 10, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Hi Amy Lee, thank you for the useful tip.
Last night I baked another cheese cake, and it come out great !!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP